Prayers During the Epidemic
Prayer Accumulation Project
His Holiness the Sakya Trichen has recommended that we recite Refuge and Tangtong Gyalpo’s Prayer that Saved Sakya from Epidemics at this time, for the benefit of ourselves, our families, and all living beings. Samantabhadra’s Aspiration to Noble Deeds is also an excellent aspiration for all occasions.
Please join our Prayer Accumulation Project! Add your accumulations to those of your Dharma brothers and sisters around the world. The current accumulations are found are on this page.
Recommended prayers (links below):
- Taking Refuge in the Triple Gem
- The Prayer that Saved Sakya from Epidemics by Tangtong Gyalpo
- Samantabadhra’s Aspiration to Noble Deeds
Sponsor a Bridge of Prayer
The prayer bridge will reach from your home, to Tsechen Kunchab Ling in Walden New York, to His Holiness the Sakya Trichen’s monastery in Dehra Dun, India.
- Recite the above prayers in your home and add the number you have recited above.
- Optional: Sponsor the recitation of the same prayers at Tsechen Kunchab Ling AND
- His Holiness’ monastery and nunnery in India. See below for more information.
May those who have not been affected by this virus or other diseases remain well, those who are ill be swiftly healed, and those who have passed away attain a happy rebirth.